Rules and Regulations
CLASSIFICATION OF PARKING & FEES: (Applicable to On-Street Parking Slots located in streets within Legaspi Village, Salcedo Village & Apartment Ridge Area only.)
SHORT-TERM FOR CARS = Use of any on-street parking slot (”first come, first serve”) designated for cars that are marked with white “T” lines parallel to roadway.
|No. of parking Slots:||1, 510|
|Parking fee:|| P40 = 1st 2 hours
P50 = last 1 hour
|Hours of Use:|| 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in most streets (indicated by signs)
10:00 a. m. to 5:00 p. m. some streets (indicated by signs)
SHORT-TERM FOR MOTORCYCLES = Use of any on-street parking slots (“first come, first serve”) designated for motorcycles that are marked diagonally with yellow “T” lines
|No. of Parking Slots:||381|
|Parking fee:||P20 per hour|
|Hours of Use:|| 7 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. in most streets (indicated by signs)
10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p. m. in some streets (indicated by signs)
|Maximum Time of Use Per Slot:||3 hours|
LONG-TERM DAILY USE OF PARKING SLOT= Per day use of on-street parking slot/s (designated for cars and motorcycles) on reserved basis due to construction/excavation activities and for any other special purpose. Placing of barriers on parking slot/s to prevent unauthorized parking allowed.
1. Formal request of interested party stating therein purpose, street location, control number of parking slot/s and number of parking slots to be reserved.
2. Endorsement by Makati Commercial Estate Association, Inc. (MACEA).
3. Approval of request by MAPA.
4. Advance payment of parking fee/s and permit fee/s at least one (1) day prior to intended day/s of use of parking slot/s.
Parking Fee: CARS/FOUR WHELL
2 Hours - P150.00
3 Hours - P200.00
4 Hours - P250.00
5 hours onwards- P350.00
(All inclusive of 12% VAT)
Parking Fee: MOTORCYCLES
2 Hours - P40.00
3 Hours - P80.00
4 Hours - P120.00
5 hours onwards- P160.00
(All inclusive of 12% VAT)
Stationing of equipment/Filmmaking/Advertisement - P2, 000.00
Other Activities - P2, 000.00
Construction/ Excavation Activities per steel location- P2, 000.00
LONG-TERM MONTHLY USE OF PARKING SLOT = Per month use of on-street parking slot/s designated for cars on reserved basis. Slot/s shall be delineated with yellow “T” lines (parallel to roadway) and curb marking of “ Authorized Vehicles Only.”
1. Formal request of interested party stating therein street location, control number of parking slot/s and number of parking slots to be reserved (maximum of 4 slots).
2. Formal endorsement of the administrator of the building where interested party is a tenant/occupant.
3. Execution of Parking Slot Reservation Agreement.
4. Advance payment of parking fee for three months and every three months thereafter for the duration of the Agreement. Duration of Agreement is one year with option to renew every year. Pre-termination of Agreement is not allowed.
P7,500.00/Slot/Month (12% VAT included)
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR HOURLY USE OF ON-STREET PARKING SLOTS:
• Failure of refusal of driver/owner of motor vehicle to pay corresponding parking fee, his/her motor vehicle shall be considered as illegally parked and shall be towed and impounded (Sec. 9, Municipal Ordinance No. 45 Series 1988).
• Failure or refusal of driver/owner to remove vehicle after 3 hours of use of particular parking slot, his/her motor vehicle shall be considered illegally parked and shall be towed and impounded (Sec. 1 & Sec. 6, City Ordinance No. 97-175).
• Failure or refusal of driver/owner to remove vehicle at 5:00 p.m. on parking slots designated as “No Parking Area” at the said time, his/her motor vehicle shall be considered illegally parked and shall be towed and impounded (Sec. 4 Municipal Ordinance No. 93-296).
• Manner of payment:
First two (2) Hours – Pay as you park. After lapse of 2 hours, use of the same slot is allowed but limited to 1 hour only and corresponding parking fee must be paid immediately.
First 1 Hour – Pay as you park. Succeeding Hours not exceeding 2 hours – Pay immediately after lapse of 1st 1 hour.
• Personnel and Management of MAPA are not responsible for any damage to or loss of the motor vehicle and/or its accessories and items left therein.
• Customer/s shall be held liable for any damage they may cause to parking facilities; traffic signages; street utilities and other property.
• Absence of “No Parking” signs does not mean that parking is allowed. Parking ispermitted only within spaces marked with white “T” lines.
• Other than those authorized, vehicles are not allowed to park on on-street parking slots which are marked with yellow “T” lines.
• Parking on or over a marker line is prohibited. Vehicles parked parallel to a curb shall be within one foot from the curb and inside parking markers.
• Vehicles must not be parked facing against the flow of traffic.
• Vehicles shall not be parked in such a manner as to create hazard or to obstruct vehicular/pedestrian traffic and wheelchair ramps.
• Major repairs of vehicles shall not be performed within on-street parking slots.
• Motorcycles, Scooters, Mopeds, and the likes are not allowed to park on slots designated for four-wheeled vehicles.
TERMS and DEFINITIONS:
• “Early Parker” – this MAPA phrase refers to all vehicles that have parked within the on-street parking slots before the regulated time (mostly 7:00AM), during which there was no parking warden yet to collect fees.It is the obligation of every driver that at the start of the regulated time to pay the corresponding parking fee “to keep his meter alive.” Otherwise, his vehicle shall be towed for non-payment of parking fee.
• “Regular Parking” – parking for one minute or more but not to exceed two (2) hours requires payment of P40.00, on a pay-as-you park policy. Non-payment of parking fee, the motor vehicle shall be considered illegally parked, subject for towing.
• “Extended Parking” – parking for three (3) hours requires payment of P90.00, (P40.00 for the first two (2) hours and P50.00 for the next last hour). The first two (2) hours shall be paid as the driver parks; while for the last one hour, the driver, or his representative, is required to pay after the expiration of the first two (2) hours. Non-payment of parking fee, the vehicle shall be considered illegally parked, subject for towing.
• “Overtime Parking”– parking more than the maximum limit of three (3) hours is not allowed. The vehicle that parks on the same slot after 3 hours is considered illegally parked, subject for towing.